Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bring it ON!!!!!

yup, is always happen after im finish watced a film,,
Im that drama girl, take a leason from a film that made by someone whose just imagine.. I watch film that made by someone who maybe never been in the situation, the same situation as the film he/she wrote about.
They just gave me a HOPE, giving a reason to made me always dream, fell like everything are not a dream, that my life would be like the film, a happily ever after live. Its just a BULLSHIT!!!
They said that film is a one of the picture of life, a little peace of an ordinary live.
The thing that I always love from watching movies is when the movies end, it gave us something to think about, something that made us wanted to think about our life, something to talk with and a reason to deal with, but the fact is they just gave a something to dream about, that I cannot be like the people in that story, im a watcher, not a player.
Gw selalu berharap, dan memang tak pernah ada yang salah mengenai pengharapan. I know theres not going to be a happily ever after live for me, because life are always moving, time always tiking and the fact is time is running in my window and it not wait for me,, gwe yang harus berlari mengejar waktu bukan waktu yang mengejar gwe.
Back to reality, I just don’t know the answer, I just don’t know the truth, and I just don’t know where to start, and I don’t know what I have to do. Setiap tulisan gwe hanya penuh dengan pertanyaan, pertanyaan dan banyak sekali pertanyaan. Dan tidak satupun yang pernh terjawab. Setiap tulisa gwe penuh dengan kata-kata “mungkin, semoga, andai, atau, amin” , tulisan gwe bukanlah sesuatu yang akan menginspirasi orang.
BECAUSE.....
I always wrote a perfetic note, I don’t ever wrote a note when im happy, I never wrote a happy note, it always a sad note, I just wrote the same things in times. I figure it out why? Why im always wrote a sad note instead a happy note, because happiness thing is usual, happiness thing is the thing that happen and had to be happen to me, I take a granted of the happiness thing. I wrote sad note, because the sorrow, tears, hurt things were not usual, the things that not supposed to be happen to me, the unusual things, that’s im wrote the sad notes. Yup, that’s why,, so the answer just pop-up into my mind.
So, do I have to start to wrote a happy notes or what? Don’t know the answer yettt…
What im trying to say is oke to have a hope, but don’t to much cause if the hope is not going to be real, it would be hurt me,, and im going to wrote another sad note again..
The things are just follow what is your call, even sometimes your call were made you confuse and running at the same place, just follow it. Just follow what your heart said, its ok to be negative but the negative just taking you about 10 minutes, and you have to turn it onto positive. Take a deep breath , its ok to had some illusion but remember to wake up sarah..
You have to figure, what is your next goal, and how to reach it!!!!!!!
CIAO!!!!!

No comments: